Cala Health Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
875 Mahler Rd #168
Burlingame, CA 94010
2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the contact details provided above. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably possible.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, email, and zip code when you submit such information via our online forms or register for webinars.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, and password when you create an account to log in to the Patient Portal (“Account”).
- Certain portions of the Site may let you store preferences like how your content is displayed. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or the mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily if you contact us via email regarding support for the Site.
- We may also collect other forms of Personal Data, such as at other points on the Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make the Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on the Site.
- Automatic Decision-Making and Profiling. We do not use your Personal Data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
5. Cookies and Other Technologies
We may collect information using Cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Site.
We use two broad categories of Cookies: (1) first party Cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when you revisit the Site; and (2) third party Cookies, which are served by service providers on the Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
The Site use the following types of Cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of Cookies||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to the Patient Portal and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services. We do not use essential Cookies to collect information about you for marketing purposes or to track your Internet activity on other websites.|
|Functionality Cookies||These Cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make when you use the Site, such as remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of the Site which you can customize. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit the Site. We do not use functionality Cookies to target you with advertisements on other websites. You can block these Cookies using your browser settings, but this may mean that we cannot offer you certain services and may prevent us from remembering that you have chosen not to receive a certain service.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These Cookies are used to collect information about traffic on the Site and how users use the Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to the Site, the websites that referred them to the Site, the pages they visited on the Site, what time of day they visited the Site, whether they have visited the Site before, the amount of time spent using the Site, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate the Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, to monitor the level of activity on the Site, and to inform marketing campaigns.|
We use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics services for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own Cookies. It is only used to improve how the Site works. You can learn more information about Google Analytics Cookies. You can learn more about how Google protects your data.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of the Site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available here.
|Flash Cookies||When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data collected and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here.|
|Pixel Tags||Pages of the Site and our emails may contain pixel tags (also referred to as web beacons, web bugs, tracking pixels, java tags and clear gifs) that allow us and our service providers to track online movements of Web users, send email messages in a format users can read, and tell us whether emails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that interest our users. They can also be used to collect statistics on the Site and emails (e.g. number of users who have visited a page or opened an email). We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.|
6. Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in various ways, including as follows:
- send you information about our company, our clinical trials and our products if you have filled out an online contact form
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of the Site;
- provide the services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Site;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries and requests;
- send you useful tips in using our products and provide customer support; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Site and for other marketing purposes of Company.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data for various purpose, including to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of the Site and improve navigation on the Site. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide services to the Company.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your You have several choices regarding use of information on the Site:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from the Site for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Site. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data; Retention. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth above. Site users may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. Security. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the contact details above).