Within 60 days of receiving the initial Cala Trio Therapy System, the Cala Trio device may be returned for any reason.
These are the steps for patients to try Cala Trio therapy:
- Once a prescription is received, the Cala Customer Care team will work with the patient to identify their insurance benefits including their out-of-pocket expense.
- The Cala Customer Care will simultaneously work with the prescribing HCP office to collect medical necessity documents to obtain a prior authorization (if required) and file a claim prior to shipping the Cala Trio therapy kit.
- The patient must be willing to agree to the terms of the shipment which includes disclosures and the agreement to pay their out-of-pocket expense.
- Once the patient agrees to the shipping terms, a Cala Trio therapy kit will be sent and an insurance claim will be filed.
- If at the end of the 60-day assessment the patient determines that Cala Trio therapy meets their needs they will be responsible for the out-of-pocket expense.
- If the patient determines, within 60 days, that Cala Trio therapy does not meet their needs, they can return the device without incurring any expense. After receiving the returned device Cala Health will void the agreements. Their insurance claim will be reversed.
For patients without insurance, those that don’t want to wait for prior authorization, or those who prefer to pay cash for the device: within 60 days of receiving the initial Cala Trio Therapy System, the Cala Trio device may be returned for any reason by calling Customer Success at 888-699-1009 to make shipping arrangements. After receiving the returned device Cala Health will void the agreements.
MKG-1533 Rev A Dec 2021